So I made a confession to a good friend of mine clytie, and it made me feel so good to know she didn't judge me, so I thought I would make a few confessions for some reason I always felt I shouldn't allow to be on my blog, I guess I alway felt that people knowing these things would make hem unfairly judge me, but then, that's why I have a blog; to without fear state my true self, right?
1. I am a occasional recreational drug user.
2. I am a FAT eating disordered female. (Scientifically fat, not me tally)
3. I suffer from PCOS, many food allergies, psoriasis, arthritis, and I have a speech impediment that comes when I am stressed in even the slightest.
4. I am a smoker who occasionally hates it, but sometimes hates that people won't leave me alone about it.
5. I am a rape survivor.
6. I am a recovering cutter.
7. I still find other ways to injure myself though.
8. I have an infatuation with dragonflies because of there beauty and there mythology to communicate with the spirit world.
9. I have metabolic syndrome, which is like diabetes for people whose doctors don't care enough to stop it before I gets too bad.
10. I spend everyday wishing I was someone else, and then crying because even if my wish came true, I would still be me.
So, 10 new confessions for the book. Judge away or not. I really don't have any followers so its unlikely this would even be seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment