I have been trying for the life of me to figure out how to blog from my phone, I can post but they are all so plain and it is hard to include photos the way I want.
Anyways please be patient with me while I figure it all out.
Well so far today, I have done much of nothing. I feel like I am stuck in the dream world where I can come up with amazing ideas but I do not have the energy to do any of them.
I have decided I will no longer shop at Walmart due to them having no shame of accepting poisonous goods from other companies, and asking certain companies to add poison in order for them to have a contract with them. (POISON=preservatives, chemicals, allergens, and other non-edible crap they serve us.)
So in short I have to start looking at sale ads online in order to budget my groceries properly. Luckily, the Asian Market has started accepted cards!!!! Woot!
Calorie wise I am too ashamed to even write down my intake today, but excercise wise I got in a short little 20 min cardio session. I wish I had the motivation to do more today.
I am however going Gym shopping to find a gym that is more along my route, so it does not seem like such a waste of time and money to go to Planet Fitness, I wish I could afford the YMCA, I love swimming, I just can not afford it. :(
Any ways, I hope everyone, (like anyone reads this fucking thing) will enjoy the new blog once it is done.
For today my next post will have pictures of my new wallet, which happens to second as the last thing I will have ever bought from Walmart. It is cute though. :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment